Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just because

I don't have any special announcement to make, nothing new to post but I just feel like writing down my thoughts. Kaylee is asleep and I miss her. I couldn't wait for her to go to bed so I can just sit down and do nothing for 5 min for the first time today. And now I already miss her. I want to go kiss her, hold her and snuggle with her. She is with me every single minute of every single day. I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm so thankful for having her. No matter how bad things can go sometimes, everything gets so much better and easier when I just look at her. As hard as motherhood sometimes can be, as much as I have to forget myself most of the time, there is nothing better. Nothing. There isn't one thing I wouldn't do for her.
I love you Kaylee. You make me happy. Very happy. You give a whole new meaning to my life. You are the sweetest little girl. Your smile makes me melt, your laugh makes me happier that words can say. You are my special little friend and I hope that you'll be nothing like me when you grow up. I hope that you'll be thousand times better. You already are. I love you.
MOM

1 comment:

jenna said...

oh gosh do i know these feelings.

you're a good mom erika!