Sunday, October 16, 2011

Texas state fair

Our summer ( this was our fifth) of selling alarms finally came to an end and since Ryan is all done with school we are able to take a real vacation this year and don't have to hurry back to Utah before the semester starts.

We are leaving for Europe tomorrow and we are so excited. It's been almost three years since I saw my parents and they have never met Khloe. The last time I was home was 6 years ago, I have a new cute nephew in Germany that I can't wait to kiss and my grandma and the rest of my extended family have never even met my husband so this trip will be amazing.





We are at Ryan's parent's house in Texas right now, enjoying some time with them too since we don't get to see them as much as we would like to.
The weather here is beautiful in October. It's still so warm outside, around 85 degrees and I love it. Another thing I love about fall is the state fair. I have never been to one in Texas so we made sure we went last week. Here is a picture overload:

No comments: