Monday, June 4, 2012

Khloe's big party

We celebrated Khloe's birthday on a Saturday with our friends and neighbors, Ryan's mom and two sisters. Our house was full and we had a great time. Khloe got spoiled with fun toys and cute outfits and we are grateful for having amazing family and friends who love our little girl so much!! And a big thanks to my friend and neighbor Malin for coming early and cleaning my kitchen so I could take a shower before everyone showed up! I always do too much and don't have enough time to get it all done!!


Birthday girl!!







Us with our birthday girl! 
(no, I'm not pregnant. Yes, I'm sure. Just a bad angle. Very bad...)



This girls loves cake!



1 comment:

Forrest and Elin Roberts said...

Ryan and Erika, your girls are so beautiful. And Erika, I am super impressed with how gorgeous that cake is and all of the decorations. I wish I was as crafty and creative as you.