Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chicago-summer 2007







So, while we were spending our summer working in Indianapolis, we decided that it would be nice to take a little brake from all of it and drive up to Chicago for a weekend. It was only 3 hours away and neither of us ever been there so we dropped Coby off at Ryan's friends apartment so we can walk around downtown and not worry about taking him out while staying in the hotel room all by himself. It was cloudy but didn't rain on us once! I liked it because I'm not a big fan of hot days when all I can think about is get somewhere inside and cool off in the AC (thank Goodness for those!!!!) And Ryan liked it too because he didn't have to listen to me complain about how sweaty I'm and how much I hate it and I want to go inside :o) We had a good time and marked the Chicago Trip as one of our favourites.

No comments: