Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thank you honey....

I drove out to see Ryan on his break today so we could have some lunch/dinner together. It was raining a little earlier but the rest of the day it's just hot. He was waiting for me in the middle of this kind of poor neighborhood where there is nothing like a gas station or a store somewhere close walking distance. We went to Subway together and I could see how great it was for him to take a break, cool off a little a just relax. He was sweating out there (and still is) and mosquito's were biting him as he was walking outside....I just feel so bad for him and it breaks my heart to see him like that....I got to go home like half an hour latter to watch TV and do whatever I want and Ryan had to go back out there for another 4 hours. I'm so very much in love with him because he is just working so hard for our little growing family without any complains. I'm so blessed to have him in my life, to love me so much and to do his best for us. I can't even explain how happy I am to be married to such a great man. He always spends time with me and always unselfishly asks me what I want to do or where do I want to go just to make me happy even though there are things he wants to do for himself because he doesn't have time to do them during the day because he is working. I have the whole day to myself to do whatever and he still wants to give me more and more....So I just want to say thank you honey for being the best husband I could ever ask for, for loving me, trusting me, for working so hard for us, for trying to be better and better every day and making me happier than I ever thought I could be. You are my everything, I love you very much and I always will. I appreciate all you do for us and will try to support you more in your job and complain less about it :o) I want you to know that I can't wait to have a baby with you and I hope she/he will be very much like you! Sweet, loving, caring, giving, selfless, funny and super super cute :o) I love you and thank you once again. You are the best!!!!!!

with love the luckiest girl on Earth,
Erika Pettersson

No comments: