Monday, September 8, 2008

Utah trip

We got to go to Utah for a couple of days this past weekend and I absolutely loved it!!! Ryan had some meetings at work so he was busy on Friday and most of Saturday and I got to spend some time with my little sis Petra who was so nice to let me spend the night at her place on Friday, made super yummy breakfast for me the next morning and even gave up her bed for me and slept on the couch....How nice of her! I miss her already. We went out for lunch, stopped at the mall of course and bought some cute things and watched movies. I enjoyed it very much. Ryan was done on Sat night so we hang out with his cousins for the rest of our trip and had a great time. But everything has to come to end and so did our trip. We are back in hot San Antonio now and can't wait to go back home soon.

No comments: