Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Three years

Three years ago today I married my friend. Sometimes it seems much longer than that but I think it's because of we have had quite few adventures in our life. The crazy moving started just two months after we got married and it's not over yet... we have moved EIGHT times total up to date and we have another move coming this next month.
I got pregnant in Indiana (summer of 2008) , had total of four doctors while pregnant (because of all the moving) and we welcomed our sweet Kaylee into our family here in Utah on February 21st of 2009. Life can't get any better than that.
Ryan is a great husband, DAD, friend, he is the hardest worker I know, and I truly am so happy to be married to him and have a Family with him. Although life doesn't always go the way you want it to I would never want to learn these life lessons with anybody else by my side.
So Happy Anniversary honey, these three years have been more than I would ever expect and I can't wait to see what will the future bring!! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Tangerines said...

Congrats!!! You guys are a beautiful family.

jenna said...

what a sweet message erika. i really liked what you said about learning life lessons with no one else but ryan. i think that way about andrew. i would be a hot mess with out him by my side :)

congrats on three years! the best is yet to come i'm sure!

p.s. we need to all get together before you leave. really.