Thursday, October 14, 2010

Loving this weather

We weren't able to go to the park and play outside all summer long because it was too hot so we have been going every single day since we got back to Utah. Kaylee loves it. Especially the swings. She'll go on the baby one here and there but her most favorites are the "big girl" ones. She'll sit there forever and I just push her. We are not excited for the winter to come. Hopefully in won't for a while....
Kaylee got her cute purse from gma Carol a couple of weeks ago and won't leave the house without it. She has some fruit bubble gum in there (which she LOVES), strawberry chap stick, cell phone, pink nail polish and a necklace. She is such a girl! I love it!
....

2 comments:

Matt and Mal said...

I agree with you about the weather! My favorite! Hope winter holds off a little longer. I can't believe how big Kaylee is getting! Holy cow!

jenna said...

she look so big and so adorable! hope you're doing so well erika!