Monday, December 21, 2009

10 months




Kaylee turned 10 months today!! Can't believe it. She is still as pretty as can be, still doesn't like juice (strange I know), loves pizza (just like her dad), mac & cheese, sugar cookies and cheese. She has 7 teeth (4 on top and 3 on the bottom) and she WALKS!! I was sitting on the couch and she was playing with the TV stand today, turned around and walked straight to me!!!! The distance between the couch and the TV stand is like 7 feet and her steps are so tiny so she took a lot of them. I'm so proud of her. I started to scream for joy and she is just looking at me like "what's the big deal mom? " Anyway, here is a shot of Miss Kaylee with Santa (she started to cry and scream half a second after we took this picture, what a surprise, she is a mom's girl). And she gets to have her auntie Petra here!!! Oh they are just going to be best friends by the time Petra will leave.


Merry Christmas everyone!!!


No comments: