Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Orleans Aquarium

New Orleans was only a little over an hour away from where we use to live in Louisiana so we went down there a few times. I love that place. Some people say it's kind of dirty and I guess there is something about it since every single restaurant is a bar as well, but there is something different about N.O. The houses look so different, the food is great and I guess I can say that it's one of my favorite places. Ryan's family came to visit in August so we took them to New Orleans and had a great day. It was way too hot so we went to the Aquarium since it's indoors, went to grab some great food after and enjoyed family time. I love it when people come to visit during the summer. It's too hard to get through it without having family around. But summer is finally over so I'm not gonna talk about it anymore. Here are some pics, enjoy.

No comments: