Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Years Eve - Kangaroo style

I'm embarrassed to post about our New Years Eve in February, but these pictures of Kaylee having a blast are just too cute to not share. Yes I have quite few but I can't choose just a couple so deal with it.
So as you probably know from the title of this post, we took Kaylee to Kangaroo Zoo on New Years Eve and she really enjoyed herself! She was running around, climbing and jumping without any breaks for a while. We had a hard time to keep up with her :o).
I love seeing her laugh and have a great time. We can't wait to go back for her birthday in a couple of weeks!
Now the picture overload:


I can hardly stand how beautiful my little girl is. I'm obsessed.






Stopped for a corn dog at Iceberg on the way home. What a good day ;o)

3 comments:

Petra said...

Kaylee lietala ako sarkan! Velmi pekne fotky to su moja.

jenna said...

haha she is TO DIE FOR!
honestly i have 'toddler wise' the book and i swear it's kaylee on the front! every time i look down at it. is that weird?

point is she's darling.

Our Family said...

So cute! That place looks like a lot of fun! Let me know next time you go and James and I would love to join you!!!