Saturday, August 6, 2011

Two months

So, I'm a little late on this post. Khloe is two months old already. How did this happened? I don't know. Time sure flies by way too fast. It was just yesterday that I was complaining of being pregnant for sooooo long and today, my little baby sits in a bumbo chair like it's no big deal. Well, it is to me. I just love to hold a brand new baby that is curled up in a fetal position every time you change it's diaper or just unwrap it's blanket. My husband would send me to the psychiatrist for saying this, but I am already baby hungry again. I was like this when Kaylee was just a few weeks old too. No, we are definitely NOT having another baby any time soon, I'm just saying that they grow way too fast, that's all....
Anyway, Khloe has been such a good baby. She had a rough few days back in Jackson when she wouldn't stop crying all day long but thanks to gas drops she got feeling better and now is her happy self. She sleeps good, eats great, she loves to sit up and watch what's going on around her, she likes her swing and she absolutely loves to be held and I am not complaining about that one :). She is smiling now when I make silly faces and boy do I love that smile.

She really is a happy baby, but there is one thing she doesn't enjoy too much and that's being outside for too long. Can you blame her when the heat index is between 110 and 115 every day? Her back is soaking wet when I pick her up from her car seat after being out for a bit so I try to do stuff indoors for the most part or go to the pool after 5 when there is more shade. Oh, and she also isn't the biggest fan of the beach. We decided to go with a few girls down to Florida one day and it didn't go so well. Kaylee LOVED it, but it is a challenge with a small baby. She had sand everywhere from her diaper to her eyes. It was all over her bottle, paci.... well let's just say we won't be going back for a while :) I didn't take her to her two month check up yet, but I will soon so I'll update her stats later. I just want to say that the past two months have been the best time of our life. Being a family of four is so much better than I ever expected it to be. Kaylee is a great big sister, Khloe is the sweetest baby and we really feel so blessed to have these two beautiful girls in our life.

You bring me so much joy and happiness every single day Khloe, you will never know how much I love you. You are a content, sweet and curious little girl, you love when I hold you in my arms and you smile when I talk to you which melts my heart every.single.time. You coo more and more every day and I absolutely love your sweet voice. You have beautiful blue eyes, you get around two million kisses a day and you get to be stared at by your mommy every single night after you go to sleep. You eat a lot, go to sleep at 10 every night and still wake up between 4 and 5 a.m. to eat, but I don't mind because I get to hold you and give you few more kisses before the morning comes, so it's ok. Really.Well, I can't believe it's been two whole months since you joined our family. It seems like we have known you forever. You are ours, you belog with us and we love you too much! Happy two months baby!








No comments: